Sindh Institute of Urology and Transplantation Karachi (SIUT).... a masterpiece.....a personal experience.
Sindh Institute of Urology and Transplantation Karachi (SIUT)....a masterpiece....a personal experience.
#SIUT #Karachi #PersonalExperience #UrethralStricture #SupraPubicCatheter #Urethroplasty #Surgery #DrAdeebRizvi #DrSaeedAbidi #Surgeon #Urologist #FreeOfCost #Gratitude
A miracle happened to me on 28th October 2021. I alongwith my wife went to SIUT Emergency with a problem of urine infection and in the emergency room I got fever of 104 degree Fahrenheit and within few seconds my blood pressure shot up and I became unconscious. I remained unconscious for 6 hours. When I became normal my friends and family members were around me and I was shocked what I am doing here. Luckily I was already at hospital and my life was saved by the doctors. Prior to this it is necessary to mention here that I was suffering from partial blockage of Urinary tract for the last 15/16 years. The doctors call it Urethral Stricture which require a surgery. However a suprapubic catheter was passed through the bladder and I was advised by the doctors to have surgery as soon as possible. At first, I was reluctant but thanks to Dr. Saeed Abidi who convinced me to have surgery. On 5th January 2022 Dr. Saeed Abidi performed surgery which is called Urethroplasty Non Transacting in Medical Language and urethral stricture was removed. It took 2.30 hours to complete the surgery in operation theatre. After surgery I was discharged from the hospital and advised by the doctors to have bed rest for a month.
As we all know that Dr. Adeeb Rizvi run a masterpiece institution at Karachi with the name of SIUT which need no introduction but I want to express my gratitude and feelings for SIUT, Dr. Adeeb Rizvi, Dr. Saeed Abidi, and all the staff members of SIUT through my personal experience. Undoubtedly SIUT is doing a great job by serving the mankind and the role of Dr. Adeeb Rizvi is commendable. Patients get treatment at SIUT free of cost without any discrimination. I spent not a single penny. All the treatment at SIUT is free. However it took three months which is cumbersome due to rush of patients. I wanted to salute Dr. Adeeb Rizvi but could not do so due to my shy nature but I salute Dr. Adeeb Rizvi from the core of my heart. I pay homage to all the staff members of SIUT specially Dr. Saeed Abidi who is a God fearing person with a golden heart as well as a highly skilled surgeon. I am highly grateful and indebted for your act of kindness. I want to mention here that Dr. Saeed Abidi was not only kind towards me but also he was kind with other patients too. In last I am thankful to my wife who stood beside me in this difficult phase of my life, my mother who always pray for me, my brother, my sister, my friends and all the members of my family who supported me in the difficult phase of my life.
Regards
Syed Khurram Kamal Advocate.
Comments
Post a Comment